Sometimes I eat granola, smoothies and oats for breakfast and sometimes I eat biscuits.
The flavours of coffee and tahini mesh so well in this biscuit and the dark chocolate chunks just take it to another level. And why have a small biscuit when you can have a giant one or two?!
Giant Tahini Coffee Breakfast Biscuits
- 1/2 cup oat flour or milled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- Pinch of salt
- As many dark chocolate chips as you want
Preheat over to 150°C. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and then mix in the wet ingredients.
Spread mixture into round biscuit shapes on a lined making sheet and bake for 20mins.
Allow to cool completely before eating.